Photography 101: Natural World and Leading Lines

Day 8: Natural World and Leading Lines

I love taking pictures of nature. I think 90% of my pictures are nature. The other 10% are family.

So without further ado here is my photo for this one.

Strawberry Plant in my front yard
Strawberry Plant in my front yard

Share This:

  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CommentLuv badge